We are located in Blandford Forum, Dorset, UK.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 01258 452884
Who are we?
An organisation that handles Personal Data and makes decisions about its use is known as a Data Controller. Green-Side Turfcare Ltd, as a Data Controller, is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Data Protection requirements outlined in this policy.
Information we collect
We need to collect and use personal data about people in order for us to operate.
Personal data is information that an individual can be identified from. We take great care with personal data and collect it only to allow us to run our business more efficiently in how we serve our customers. We collect the following types of data but only when you decide to give the information, so you can be a customer of Green-Side Turfcare Ltd:
- Contact Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address
These details are only used to produce Quotations, Invoices, Next Treatment dates and Technicians Work Sheets. Email addresses are used for contact purposes and to deal with your general correspondence, including sending invoices and next treatment dates.
How do we process your personal data?
Green-Side Turfcare Ltd complies with its obligations by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To operate Green-Side Turfcare Ltd
- To be able to send quotations, invoices, next treatment dates
- To provide our technicians with customer worksheets
- To provide help and advice to customers.
Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under 18 years of age) do not submit any personal information to us.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will not be shared with any other organisations or companies without your consent. We process your data for a legitimate interest and this is to allow us to fulfil a contractual obligation to you as a customer of Green-Side Turfcare Ltd and any relevant information relating to that.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary. On request, we will delete all of your data or provide an explanation of why we cannot.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data held by us;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable);
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- We will not transfer your data abroad.
- Further processing: if we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Green-Side Turfcare’s Commitment:
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it, and will ensure your consent is freely given
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and Data Protection laws, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff to ensure that all those responsible for the processing of Personal Data are aware and comply with their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held